Thursday, July 9, 2009

Malaysian Studies Project

We've settled for the 27th & 28th of August for our Malaysian Studies Project. I don't know if you've heard anything about it but we're organising the event with regards to Merdeka day. Our theme is 'Down Memory lane', so basically we're focusing on the achievements of our country & what has happened since independence.

Even though this is a Malaysian Studies project, I would really appreciate it if the whole class would get involve, even though you're not taking the subject, because what ever we earn from this project, we're going to use it for our Convo Mag...and also, let's take this time to get to know one another better..mari kita ber-'bonding-bonding' =)

So, if you would like to help out in anything, please let myself (Natalie) or David know...or any ideas that you would like to contribute, please do let us know.

And another thing is I would like help on making posters for the exhibition.

On behalf of my committee, I would like to extend my gratitude for your cooperation in this project. Thank you!!

Love,
Natalie

2 comments:

DaVIdnG said...

we started well.. :) i am so glad to see everyone putting in effort.. keep it up...

Kin Man said...

I am in!